What unique background makes Paul Dabbs your ideal general contractor in the Parksville / Qualicum / Nanoose Bay / Nanaimo area?
- Certification in both Construction Project Management and Supply Chain Logistics
- A Business Management degree from Ryerson University
- 20 years of management experience
- Five years managing the supply chain of a top Fortune 500 company
When you need a general contractor for your Oceanside custom home project (serving Parksville/Qualicum to Nanaimo, including Nanoose Bay), Paul Dabbs has extensive experience and expertise that will ensure your home building process is a positive one.
The role of general contractor – it’s more than you may think!
Although it may seem like the job of a general contractor is to simply hire sub trades and stick to a schedule. In actual fact, there are numerous details that need to be coordinated, each at the right time. An adept general contractor has the knowledge and experience to keep your project on time, on budget and in accordance with your vision – all while staying compliant with building codes and regulations.
Paul’s experience includes:
- Project management
- Budget development
- Cost oversight and control
- Project scheduling
- Seismic code and future glacial melt implementation
- Moisture barrier standardisation